Multi-Use Membership Perks and Highlights
While the standard rates are competitive, the treatments are more effective with regular monthly treatments. We offer reduced pricing for people that want a monthly membership.
Our Member is not like other plans that you have seen. In order to make the membership truly Multi-Use, your monthly payment is simply added to your account. Then we add more dollars (a Bliss Bonus) to it to increase the amount your account.
You can choose how you want your money on your account to be spent each month. The membership price and bonus are shown below for each Membership.
|Multi-Use Membership Highlights|
|Credit on member Account||$75||$150||$225|
|Potential $ Annual Savings||$170+||$350+||$650++|
Your account credit is like a bank account with Massage Bliss and Cryo that can be used for any service on the menu and most products.
Members get $10 spa dollars to give to any new guest.
Receive a complementary gift bag with all memberships.
Receive $50 Spa Dollars after 12 consecutive months of appointments.
Even with memberships, cryotherapy sessions do not expire with sessions.
Memberships can be shared by a family, or a friend.
For Gold Members only, AFTER the account credit is completely used, any additional products and services will have a 10% discount to be applied to all additional services.
Memberships can be frozen for up to 3 months twice in a 12-month period at no extra charge.
Memberships can be canceled anytime at no extra charge.
See the Contract agreement for Details.
*See Membership Rules Below for more details
Unused money on your account will not expire. The next month’s account payment will be added to your previous balance. Even if you cancel your membership, the account balance will continue to rollover. See below for Details.
Cash or Credit Card is the preferred tip method.
Your dollars go farther with most retail product purchases as well when you use your Massage Bliss & Cryo credit. With your Gold membership, when your not using your account credit, an additional 10% discount can be used. Front desk associates can clarify and provide more information on which retail products are eligible. Massage Bliss & Cryo reserves the right to change which products are eligible for purchase with membership credit or discount.
Friends and Family
A friend or family members can be added to your membership. Only one credit card will be charged. You are responsible for any charges that your designated friend or family member spends from your account. Massage Bliss & Cryo is not responsible for any charges that the designated friend or family member spends and will not refund any money spent by anyone designated as a friend or family. Your membership can be terminated if anyone on your plan has broken membership or spa rules. Only one friend can be added to your account. Only your kids or parents can be used on a family plan. Unlimited Cryotherapy, NormaTec or LED LIGHT therapy can only be used by one person.
MEMBERSHIP FREEZE OPTION
A membership may not be frozen for a minimum of one month and a maximum of three months within a year period. The three months do not have to be consecutive. The first freeze will be free with no fee applied. In the event of multiple freezes, a freeze fee may apply. However, the freeze fee will not exceed the total Bliss Bonus that was accumulated and will not exceed $50. (equal to one months of your Bliss Bonus). A membership must be unfrozen a minimum of 30 days before it can be frozen again.
Members can continue to redeem accumulated money on their Massage Bliss & Cryo account during a freeze but cannot utilize any other additional membership benefits (i.e. member offers and retail discounts). Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION POLICY
Memberships can be started and canceled free of charge once per calendar year. In the event of multiple cancellations, Massage Bliss & Cryo reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee. If you cancel after your first payment the cancellation fee will be $50. If you cancel after the second payment the fee will go up to $100. Any payment after that will be charged a fee of $150 if canceled.
The cancelation policy can also apply to you if you were a friend or family member on a plan that was started and canceled.
Upon termination of your month to month membership, the unspent account balance in your account will not expire.
NOTIFICATION OF CANCELLATION OR FREEZE OF ACCOUNTMassage Bliss & Cryo will cancel or freeze your membership over the phone or in person. Massage Bliss & Cryo will do our best to not make mistakes or misunderstand anything. However, in the event of a dispute over when or if a membership was canceled, Massage Bliss & Cryo will not be responsible for any alleged mistakes unless a dated, handwritten or emailed letter is used. The handwritten letter must be signed by both parties. If emailed, email must be to firstname.lastname@example.org The email must be from the email address on your client profile and Massage Bliss & Cryo will respond to the email once the membership was canceled. Please call us if we do not respond to your email.
MEMBERSHIP PRICE CHANGESFollowing the initial term of your membership, Massage Bliss & Cryo will give you a written notice via email or text message of any increase or changes in the monthly payment of your membership or change in the Bliss Bonus.
SERVICE AND PRODUCT PRICE CHANGES Massage Bliss & Cryo reserves the right to change the price of services or products at any time without notification.
There will not be refunds unless there is a Massage Bliss & Cryo error.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You must be in good standing with Massage Bliss & Cryo to purchase a membership. Massage Bliss & Cryo reserves the right to refuse the purchase of any membership for any reason applicable to the law. All spa rules must be followed while you are at the spa. See our webpage for the Spa Rules. You must read and sign the liability waivers before receiving any Bliss Services.
If at any point, you have questions or concerns about your membership package, please give us a call at 214-425-5477 or email us at email@example.com. We would be happy to help!
A legal agreement explaining the conditions and that there will be a monthly charge for the membership.LOYALTY PROGRAM
All Massage Bliss & Cryo customers will automatically receive reward dollars with any purchase. See www.massageblissandcryo.com for more details. As a member of Massage Bliss & Cryo, you will receive loyalty points based on the full price of services, including the Bliss Bonus. REFERRAL PROGRAM A referral is the best compliment you could give us. To show our appreciation, when you introduce a new member to Massage Bliss & Cryo, you will receive $10 in Rewards Dollars. See the Massage Bliss & Cryo webpage for more details.
- No person will be denied admission based upon race, religion or appearance.
- Guests must follow spa rules and regulations. Massage Bliss & Cryo reserves the right to refuse or discontinue services for any reason.
- Massage Bliss & Cryo reserves the right to modify/change spa rules, regulations, services and pricing with reasonable notice.
- Cancellation/Rescheduling/No Show Policy
- Twenty-four-hour notice in advance on any appointment is required for rescheduling or cancellation of service appointments. Failure to do so will result in a fee equivalent to 50% of the cost of the scheduled service.
- Cancellation/Rescheduling with less than three hours notice will be charged an amount equal to 75% of the price of a service.
- No Show Policy A No show will be charged 75% of the cost of the appointment
- Please call if your going to be late. We will try and get you into your appointment even if your late. However, we will not let your lateness affect other customers or therapist schedules.
- If you do not call before your appointment, and if you have not shown up for your appointment after 10 min of your appointment starting time, it could be considered a No Show and charged 75% of your appointment cost.
- If you call before your appointment to tell us you will be late, and if you are later than 30 min of your appointment ending time, We will allow you to finish the remaining time of your appointment, if reasonable for the service. You will be charged the full amount of the service.
- Lost or stolen Property
- Please check before leaving the spa that you are leaving with all of the possessions you came in with. Massage Bliss & Cryo is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- Age Requirements
- Age requirements for receiving spa services vary by state and local law and Massage Bliss & Cryo strictly complies with such laws. In the event there is not a specific regulation in your area, our policy is as follows:
- No one under the age of 18 will be able to receive any service without the express written consent of their parent or guardian.
- For children 15-and-under (or where required by state law), a parent or guardian MUST remain in the treatment room and for all minor children the parent must remain on premises during services.
- Must be over the age of 12 to receive most services including Teen facials, Cryotherapy, Body Wraps, etc....
- Children under 12 can receive light swedish Massages, Nutrition Consultation, and Chiropractic care with the certified staff.
- A general waiver of liability and a Consultation form where applicable must be signed by anyone receiving services at the spa. Please show up 15 minutes before you appointment to fill out the required paperwork.
To show our appreciation to our loyal guests, we offer loyalty points for each dollar spent.
The loyalty points will be redeemed for Reward Dollars. Once you have $20 Reward Dollars, they can be used on any Bliss services, and most Bliss Products. Don't forget to benefit from your referrals.