Weight Loss and FatigueNovember 14, 2018
Are you Caught in this Vicious Cycle?
Not sure if Your Diet is Right for You?
Have Your Workouts Hit a Plateau?
Do Aches and Pains Slow You Down?
Are you taking more Vitamins or Medications than You Want?
Maybe a Second Opinion with Dr. Len can help you find a more natural, holistic approach to your health and fitness problems.
- Dr. Len is trained and certified as a Clinical Nutritionist, Strength and Conditioning Coach, and Chiropractic Sports Physician, as well as, author and inventor.
If you need a little or a lot of help with your health and fitness program Dr. Len can walk you through the process. He’s worked with world champion athletes, weekend warriors to stay-at-home moms.
For 20 years, his approach has been Treat the Cause – Not the Symptoms, as well as, Eat Right – Train Smart.
If you’ve hit a plateau with your diet, workouts or overall health and fitness plan, schedule an initial consultation with Dr. Len to see if he can help. There is nothing worst than wasting your precious time, energy and money on programs that aren’t working.
Don’t forget, the workout or dieting plans you followed 5, 10 or 20 years ago may not be right for you today, because….
- Your Metabolism may have Slowed Down
- Your Digestive system may be more inflamed
- Your Hormone levels may be further out of balance
- And Lastly, Your level of STRESS due to kids, spouse, job, finances and a mortgage could be higher
So, if you answered yes to any of the questions above or want to know more about your health, it might be time to get a second opinion from Dr. Len today! Get started by checking out Dr. Len’s Online Health Quizzes to access your overall health!
Also ask about our in-office tests to try when you visit Massage Bliss & Cryo
- Ph Acid – Alkaline test
- Zinc Challenge for Antioxidant/Antiaging and Hormone balance