Massage Bliss & Cryo Chiropractors
In line with our commitment to be a one-stop shop for wellness, beauty and recovery, Massage Bliss and Cryo is proud to offer premier chiropractic care. Conveniently located in Sachse, TX, at Massage Bliss and Cryo, patients can receive regular chiropractic adjustments without a lengthy commute into a major metropolitan area.
Leading Chiropractic Adjustments
Chiropractic care focuses on the human musculoskeletal system. It can effectively treat bone, muscle and joint pain. Seeking to identify the sources of pain, chiropractic care is designed to not only treat immediate issues, but also make corrections so as to avoid future pain. Using specific manual adjustments and targeted techniques that focus on the structural integrity of the body, chiropractic care is designed to produce long-term results. Chiropractic treatment is often an alternative to pain medication, though it can be an adjunct to traditional medical care. At Massage Bliss and Cryo, we focus primarily in the use of three leading chiropractic techniques:
- Diversified (DCT) – a traditional chiropractic application that uses high-velocity, low-amplitude thrusts to induce cavitation of a joint
- Thompson Drop – the incorporation of a specialized, segmented table to facilitate the opening of joints during treatment
- Activator Method – the utilization of spring-loaded appliances to deliver more targeted manipulation, when warranted
Sports and Fitness Chiropractic Care
Whether you are a competitive athlete, a weekend warrior or easing your way to greater fitness and health, chiropractic care can ensure you stay on top of your game. Sports-focused chiropractic therapy can treat injuries, ease pain, promote healing and boost performance. Modalities will vary based on the situation, but treatment might include stretching, soft tissue work, dry needling, muscle adhesion and scar tissue scraping, deep massages, traditional chiropractic adjustments and techniques designed to increase range of motion.
When you are injured, you want to get back to overall wellness as quickly as possible. Chiropractic care can help you get there safely. It begins with a thorough assessment of why you are experiencing the pain. Importantly, sports chiropractic care can prevent injuries that may result from misalignment and overcompensation due to injury or fatigue. The chiropractic practitioner finds and treats the source of the pain. S/he puts a plan in place for healing and educates you on any changes necessary to stay injury-free.
When you are looking for an edge, chiropractic care can help with post-workout recovery and strength conditioning. Targeted therapies can boost joint strength, soothe muscle soreness and improve circulation to promote faster healing and recovery. As with injury recovery, the chiropractor will guide you through alterations designed to keep you from getting injured as you progress.
Benefits May Include:
May Help Relieve Pain
& Symptoms Related to:
Sun: 12:00-4:00 pm
Mon, Weds, Thurs: 9:00 am-1:00 pm & 4:00-7:00 pm
Fri: 9:00 am-1:00 pm
First Visit: $35
Single Session: $45
3 Sessions/Month: $65 – “Use it or Lose it” (MEMBERS ONLY)
5 PK Sessions: $150
10 Pk Sessions: $275
Student Physicals: $25
Student 5 Pack Chiropractic: $125
Ask about special discounts for Veterans, 1st Responders and Teachers.
- Please know that we have a no-call/no-show fee of $45
- Please be advised that Dr. Sharon Dunagan, DC and Massage Bliss & Cryo are not a workman’s compensation of personal/auto injury provider. If you have either of these injuries, you may be referred to another provider.
- I understand that in order for Dr. Sharon Dunagan, DC and Massage Bliss & Cryo to keep costs low, insurance is not accepted at the facility, and if I need any paperwork or record processing, there will be a $35+ fee applied.